7 Days around Guatemala
7 days/6 nights
Book this tour!
Option # 1
We ride around Antigua, where we will ride around the Fuego volcano, crossing rivers and passing through some local villages around the area, as well as Iximche
Lake Atitlàn. We will go all the way around the lake down to the town of San Pedro Laguna.
San Pedro- Chichicastenango, the famous Mayan market! Depending on the time, we will either spend the night in Còban or move to Finka mil amores. This is a famous farm where the Chancol cheese is produced, located in Nebaj Acul.
Lanquìn, we stay at a hostel, as we will be pretty tired from the previous days.
The waterfall and the famous Semuc Champey. Here you will be able to swim and relax. You will also have a possibility of doing the Cuevas, which tend to be very popular, sometimes even more so than Semuc.
From Còban down to Biotopo del Quetzal in Salama. We will do a jungle tour to try and spot our national bird: the Quetzal.
Back to Antigua.
Option # 2
We ride around the volcano Fuego, riding on dirt roads and some rivers crossing, passing through some small villages from the areas, and then we ride back to Antigua Guatemala, this ride takes around 4 to 5 hours.
Lake Atitlàn. We will go all the way around the lake down to the town Panajachel and take a boat trip to San Pedro.
San Pedro- Chichicastenango, the famous Mayan market and stay the night in Còban.
We go from Còban down to Biotopo del Quetzal in Salama. We will do a jungle tour to try and spot our national bird: the Quetzal.
We ride back to Antigua
We ride to the Volcano of Acatenango as well as the mayan ruins of Iximche, riding through rivers.
We ride back to Antigua
- Can ride for 3-4 hours
- Average riding experience
- Little assistance required
- Comfortable with extreme curves and leans
- Average experience with unsurfaced roads
- Steep ascents and descents
- Pick up to the Airport and dropped off to the airport
- Accommodation Hotels, Hostels
- Tickets entrance to Park , Markets, Mayan ruins
- Tour Guide, mechanic
- Assistance vehicle, with tools and carried the lodge.
- We can provide motorcycle gear like helmets, pants, boots, kneepads, but some people prefer to bring they own gear.
What's not Incluided
- Alcoholic drinks
- Lunch, snacks
- If a costumer is not satisfied with the rooms, we can change the accommodation but he pay the extra fee.